Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sleeping With a Broken Heart {Chapter 4}

Sleeping With a Broken Heart Chapter 4 Tube. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


I laid in Nick's bed as he video chatted with the wicked bitch of the west "UGH!! I thought we were going to have fun" I whined I had been here for nearly 2 hours and all he did was talk to HER, we haven't did any of the things he had promised we would do. "Just a sec Mi" I rolled my eyes, he had been saying that for the last hour and 30 minutes, but, all I heard was 'I love you to baby' and 'no you're cutter'. I finally got up and walked over to them "I'm sorry Selena but Nick's busy buh bye" and before she got a chance to respond I slammed his laptop shut and looked at him "you promised me a good time NOW GET YOUR ASS UP AND SHOW ME A GOOD TIME or im going home I didn't come here to watch you play kissy face with your computer screen" "geez women you didn't have to be so rude I was just about to get off" I rolled my eye knowing he was lying "whatever, I want cookies" "there's some downstairs in the cabinet" I shook my head "no you don't get it. I want YOU to make ME cookies" I smiled knowing nick hated to bake. He groaned "come on Mi" I smirked "nope you promised me a good time now I want a good time and you can't have a good time without cookies" "says who?" "Says me now get your ass downstairs and bake me some cookies" nick glared at me "you're bossy you know that?" I smiled "yea but that's why you love me" "I'm still debating" he joked and I glared at him "cookies NOW" "rrrr" nick growled walking out of his room and down the stairs to the kitchen "do I really have to ...

Tags: niley, sleeping, with, broken, heart, 334lover16, msnileystories, chapter, collab

No comments:

Post a Comment